ADVERTISEMENT

35 consecutive years of G.T. Football season tickets!

That's impressive. I toast him tonight with multiple Bud Lights.

I've always thought your contribution points should be inversely related to wins. IOW, anybody who bought season tickets (hand raised here) in 1994 gets 10x more points than in 1990. Or, same for '80, '81, '87, and '88...you get 10x more points.

But, I'm an "Idea Man" and "Idea Men" often waste away their lives with booze, boobs and bacon. Of course, I digress yet again.

Reactions: SPRITE6
1981...only win of the season was against Bama...ON THE ROAD.

Whenever I hear Tech fans crying about "mediocrity" of 6- or 7-win seasons, I know they are young and haven't experienced rock bottom...or, anywhere near it. Maybe, just maybe mind you, last year was a wake up call to some of these folks crapping on 6-7 win seasons. Same applies to Braves fans.

Whenever I hear Tech fans crying about "mediocrity" of 6- or 7-win seasons, I know they are young and haven't experienced rock bottom...or, anywhere near it. Maybe, just maybe mind you, last year was a wake up call to some of these folks crapping on 6-7 win seasons. Same applies to Braves fans.
Yes I thought it was funny last year hearing people say it can't get no worse than this , I would laugh and say oh yes it can.

What made '80-'81 even worse was the Scumsuckers were top 5 pretty much from mid-'80 thru '82/'83.

You, others and I can remember when that 6-win season in '82 was like a breath of fresh air.

Here are a collection of letters from stech81 to our FB HC I found over the years.

Bill,

Win.

stech81

-circa 1983

Boss Ross,

Hang in there.

stech81

-circa 1988

Bill,

You suck.

stech81

-circa 1994

George,

Thanks for beating Georgia again.

stech81

-circa 2000

Chan,

Throw the ball to Calvin.

stech81

-circa 2005

Paul,

Stop smiling so much.

stech81

-circa 2012

Here are a collection of letters from stech81 to our FB HC I found over the years.

Bill,

Win.

stech81

-circa 1983

Boss Ross,

Hang in there.

stech81

-circa 1988

Bill,

You suck.

stech81

-circa 1994

George,

Thanks for beating Georgia again.

stech81

-circa 2000

Chan,

Throw the ball to Calvin.

stech81

-circa 2005

Paul,

Stop smiling so much.

stech81

-circa 2012
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

One of my favorite games. Wasn't it Curry's first? I remember the signs afterward " the legend returns"! Didn't win another game that year. But hey, Curry beat the ole man.

Curry's first year was the year before ('80). We went 1-9-1 in '80, but the one tie was against #1 Notre Dame.

'87 & '88 saw us win 1 game over a D1A team...an amazing upset (34-0 IIRC) of top 10 South Carolina. So odd how those '80-'81-'87-'88 teams could amass such terrible records but then tie #1 ND, beat Bama on Legion Field and beat the ever living crap out of a top 10 Chickens bunch.

National Bacon Day. Try it on a maple doughnut. Sprinkles are your call, however remember you've earned those as well.

My sincerest apologies for not remembering '81 was your first year of S.Tix.
I keep trying to forget some of those seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT