ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Questions ...

nolegeorge

Apr 10, 2002
Just passing thru and was looking at your 15 recruiting class ... first off congrats because PJ landed a solid class that seems to have met recruiting goals ... ie RB because I know you all lost several. But will any of these FR see the field for you all? What area of your team will have the most new players? Thanks all

I'd say that most people believe the players with the best chance to start are Snoddy and Andrews at AB and Leggett at BB. There are 3-4 other players on the depth chart for RBs. So there is room for a player to come in and earn playing time.

We'll see what happens in the spring. Some of the younger players in the secondary could make a move as well.

A little late, but as far as freshman playing, I'm expecting AJ Gray, Player of the Year for GA, to be in the 2 deep at Safety, Victor Alexander to play some at LB, and either Harland Howell or Christian Philpott, from Tally, to play at WR this year. There will be some others as backups at the RB spots but those are the main ones who seem ready and are at positions where there is opportunity.

I think GT is going to win the ACC this year ... I know you have a few holes to fill but I think this class met some of those needs and will add some depth to your team ... I really wish we played you all every year

ADVERTISEMENT